Happy Overseas Anniversary!

21:05 Alyson 1 Comments

This weekend was a big weekend for anniversaries for me.

It marked 2 months in London - how time flies! With Paul, the dog, and all our stuff finally here, it is finally starting to feel like home. We're finding our way around town, discovering new restaurants and making some friends.

Even bigger, it marks my one year anniversary overseas. It's hard to believe that one year ago I left our empty house and stuffed 8x10 storage unit to start our new life overseas. And what an amazing experience it has been. I wouldn't change any of it and am looking forward to what the next few years have in store.

So, how did we celebrate?

Some Mexican food at the best Mexican place I have yet to find in London - after an extensive search.



Guess you can't take the Texas out of a Texan!

You Might Also Like

1 comment: